WebDesign patterns are evidence-based solutions to common design problems.
Following patterns means you:
- Avoid repeating work that’s already been done;
- Avoid making mistakes that others have already learned from;
- Build on the research and experience of teams across government;
- Make your service consistent with other government services.
Current design patterns
Use the following Government of Yukon-specific patterns as you build your service:
- Back link
- Check answers page
- Confirmation page
- Data collection notice
- Email receipt message
- Error message
- Feedback form
- Payment page
- Service unavailable message
- Start page
- Warning message
- Web form components
We will continue to add more design patterns as we create, test and approve them.