Why use this pattern
You must allow users to tell you what they think of your service while using or once they’ve finished using it.
You can do this with a feedback form.
How it works
To see responses from users, you must contact your department’s communications team. They will be able to share this information with you.
The Yukon.ca feedback form. See example.
Was this page helpful? Yes or No
- Yes. How did this page help you?
- No. How can we improve this page?
The eservices.gov.yk.ca feedback form. See example.
Send us your feedback
- We will use this information to improve our services.
- The feedback you send will be anonymous.
- For security and privacy reasons, do not include personal or financial information.
- What’s your feedback?
- What should we do to improve this?