The team needs the following roles.
From the department that will own the service
- Service Owner who will be responsible for ongoing delivery of the service by their department and will have strategic decision making authority.
- Subject matter experts (SMEs) from the department who are familiar with delivery of the existing service.
- Project Manager who will be responsible for managing the project schedule, scope and budget.
Some teams may also need:
- Business Analyst who will be responsible for analyzing current business process and aiding the Service Owner when required.
From eServices for Citizens
- Delivery Manager who will be responsible for following the standard, leading service assessments and managing contracts related to the project.
- Service Design Manager who will be responsible for leading the alpha phase and ensuring what gets designed and built is aligned with the overall eServices strategy and user experience.
- Web Architect who will be responsible for the technical architecture and implementation of the service.