The team needs the following roles.
From the department that will own the service
- Service owner who will be responsible for ongoing delivery of the service by their department and will have strategic decision making authority.
- Subject matter experts (SMEs) from the department who are familiar with delivery of the existing service.
- Project manager who will be responsible for managing the project schedule, scope and budget.
- Communications analyst who will be responsible for coordinating and producing supporting content for the service, including the related page on Yukon.ca.
Some teams may also need:
- Business analyst who will be responsible for analyzing current business process and aiding the service owner when required.
From eServices for Citizens
- Delivery manager who will be responsible for following the standard, leading service assessments and managing contracts related to the project.
- Service design manager who will be responsible for leading the alpha phase and ensuring what gets designed and built is aligned with the overall eServices strategy and user experience.
- Web architect who will be responsible for the technical architecture and implementation of the service.